Wednesday 8 June 2011

Day 3 Summary

8:15am - Bacon (fried in coconut oil), scrambled duck eggs and mushrooms.

12:00pm - Lunch time workout. Only an hour total so kept it short. 800m warm up jog and stretch, max strict pullups (6), max full dips (5), parallel bar tuck hold for time (38s) then 5x hill sprints across Hove Park. 10 x knees to elbows to finish and a short jog and stretch to cash out.

1:00pm - Salad of chicken, bacon, lettuce, cucumber and red onion dressed with the mornings bacon and coconut grease.

5:00pm - 6 nuts as I was on my out the house and desperate :)

6:00pm - Ate at Bella Italia. Chicken and avocado salad with peppers, baby spinach, spring onions, olives and baby tomatoes in very light a lemon dressings.

7:00pm - Ordered a black tea in the cinema and then added honey that I had smuggled in with me haha! Usual pot of mixed nuts, fruits, coconut, linseeds, honey and almond butter. Turned down the banana loaf my mum offered me which I'm told was 'very light'! She did buy me some dried pineapple (no additives) so I had a few pieces of that and am saving the rest.

Rest of the day - Water

There are options when eating out.
My phone camera's flash seems to have stopped working so any pictures taken out and about are likely to be as atrocious as the one above, sorry!

And that's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment