Wednesday 15 June 2011

Day 10 Summary

8:15am - 100% meat and spices Toulouse sausages with scrambled eggs. Black tea and honey.

11:45am - Handful of almonds, macadamias and dried cherries, blueberries and goji berries. A nectarine. Needed something pre run.

1:00pm - 6 pull ups in the park, 6 full dips in the park and 2.2m run.

2:00pm - Chicken and avocado salad w/ lettuce, tomato, red onion and cucumber. Dressed with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.

2:30pm - Handful of almonds, macadamias and dried cherries, blueberries and goji berries.

6:00pm - Ate out at Bella Italia. Pollo Cacciatore - chicken in a tomato, mushroom and bacon sauce served with  roasted onion, green beans and mixed peppers. Asked for no potatoes but did have a little mozarella on the chicken which I knowingly ate!

7:00pm - Cinema. Black tea with honey (people must think I'm mental to bring my own honey to the cinema to add to tea!). Some almonds, macadamias, dried cherries, blueberries, goji berries coconut and linseed mixed in with a little honey and almond butter.

9:30pm - Two of the previously made burgers as a snack.

Throughout the day - Water

I have snacked a lot today. I only do it when I'm hungry but I guess I've not filled up at meals as much as I might have or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment